Wind turbine operations
Wind turbine maintenance
Highly aware of the need to minimise wind turbine downtime, our rope access services enable us to offer a suite of options for every wind turbine environment (speed versus altitude, temperature, humidity etc.) with a minimal set-up and removal time, including:
- Wind turbine site and pylon maintenance
- Blade cleaning and surface repair
- Wind turbine survey and testing
- Ice removal systems and techniques (including a call-out service)
- General site maintenance/pylon maintenance etc.
- Planning and consultation
- Access training for site staff
As wind turbine maintenance frequently involves the use of epoxy resin adhesives, we have systems for controlling the microclimate at the repair area whilst the bonding takes place.
Whilst the majority of our wind turbine maintenance contracts have been in Europe, we operate worldwide (both on and off-shore).
We are actively involved with:
European Wind Energy Association, Boreas, NZWEA, WindPowerOnline