NDT and full survey suite inspections
NDT inspection & Survey
We (ENGIE) can testify that CAPAXIS demonstrated professionalism during their assignment:
The staff and the team of technician specialised in rope access mobilised by CAPAXIS have clearly a large experience for the work and intervention at height, on ropes.
CAPAXIS team showed a great flexibility to catch up with the delay in mobilisation and to finish the campaign in time.
CAPAXIS team was attentive and willing to adapt its way of working, when necessary, to meet the requirements of the assignment.
No HSE incidents or accidents were recorded during the mission.
We therefore recommend CAPAXIS for carrying out structural inspection operations on ropes.
Senior Project Manager
Our professional rope access services enable us to carry out NDT inspection and surveys, as well as maintenance and cleaning services with minimal set-up and removal time, including:
- Photo (digital) and digital video survey (radio-link to the ground)
- Ultrasonic Inspection, PCN Level II (3.1, 3.2)
- Magnetic Particle Inspection, PCN Level II
- Liquid Penetrant Inspection, PCN Level II
- Visual Inspection, PCN Level II
- C.S.W.I.P A, C, F, M Level 1
- Ship Orientation Inspection General maintenance, cleaning and repair
- Painting (both on large and small scale)
Whilst the majority of our NDT inspection, maintenance and cleaning contracts have been in Europe, we operate worldwide. We work on ships (including FPSO), refineries, silos and rigs, both on and offshore.